5/09/2008

Random

I have been really busy! Yesterday we had May Day for our homeschool group at Leeds Memorial park. We played a lot of games and stuff and had a water fight.... I got soaked! (thank you Eli and Rachel.) Anyways and then after that I went with Madison to see her rehearse for her dance recital on Saturday. That was fun (good job Madison!) Today and tomorrow we are having a yard sale with the Bartz. Which means that loud people woke me up at about 7:30 this morning. Grrrrr..... I'm really grumpy when people wake me up and it's not a school day. I don't know why, I guess I'm just not a morning person. This is really random, but I just heard Eli and Caleb singing "Hit me with your best shot." That was sorta disturbing. Tonight Felix is spending the night with us.... I don't even know why. Right now him and Ansley are going into my room... Oh snap!