Be happy that I am posting, it might not happen too often. =)
If you haven't heard, we are getting a dog! She is a Cairn terrier, 4 years old, and her name is Kai. Kai is Hawaiian for "little sister", I love that name! We have been wanting a dog for years, but it was only a few months ago that my dad looked into it. He determined that a Cairn terrier was the best dog for us. So he called around and found this lady up in Georgia who breeds this kind of dog. This was about a month ago I think. So tomorrow some of our family (not sure who yet) is going to take the three hour trip up to GA to pick up Kai! She's going to stay with us for a month, and if we and her breeder thinks she goes with our family we get to keep her! I'm pretty excited about it, we've never had a dog. I'll post some pictures of her as soon as I can!
3/07/2008
Kai
Posted by Emma at 3/07/2008
.jpg)


