Ok, so I am finally posting about Ireland.
My parents seem so excited about going, but I am not so sure. I mean how do I leave all of my friends and family? I am very social (even though I may not seem like it). And just thinking about culture shock!! Whew! It doesn't help that we are definitely taking a trip up there in Febuary!
But you know even though I am worried that we might be moving overseas, I still trust God. And it is my own trust in Him, not my parents trust. Which feels to me like a truly amazing thing in a situation like this. I can trust Him that he will protect us and watch over us no matter where we are. And even though choices might not seem like the most sensible choices to us, they are sensible to God and ulitmately effect His bigger plan. I know all this and it makes it a little easier to accept the reality.
But then God would have to move mountains for us to get there. There is all the money costs. And then schooling over there and just plain moving over there! I know that if (empasis on the if) we went it would be a while before we left. Like two years. And then I would just come back in two more years to attend college! But that doesn't make it any less scary!
Well that sorta brings it back around to trust. This is how I think in my mind, so in the end my mind just keeps going round and round and round! I'm worried... and then I'm not worried.... I'm worried.... and then I am not worried. Not the best situation!
I have heard Ireland is very beautiful and have always wanted to take an overseas trip. So I might, just might, not mind going up there for a week... ;)
11/26/2007
Posted by Emma at 11/26/2007
.jpg)


