I just got back from our co-op Christmas party. It was such a blast!! I got to hang out with my best friends. There was great food ( mostly desserts, of course!) There were tons of door prizes being given away. I didn't get any, but that's o.k. We also did the " Cotton Eyed Joe" and "The Barn Dance". We even played bingo! I can't wait until next year!!!
There was something else I wanted to tell you. Our co-op is putting on a play "Anne Of Green Gables." I tried out, hoping at the most that I would get the part of one of Anne's school friends. But then I got callbacks. For the role of Diana. I went to callbacks, did the best I could, and went away almost satisfied. Mrs. Buie was going to post the roles she had assigned on a bulletin board at the end of the last day of co-op. I waited in anticipation through the next week. Then I had to go through the whole day of co-op. As soon as classes were over, I rushed out of the room to the bulletin boards in the hall. There was my name: "Diana Barry............Emma Morgan." I was ecstatic, as I should have been. I'm sharing the part with one of my best friends, Rachel Buchan. By the way, the play is in March and you all have to come.
.jpg)


